Easter at Tandem from V Smiley Preserves at Tandem, 26 Main Street, Bristol!
Brunch runs 9:30am – 2:30pm and we are readying a feast for you. All walk – in, no reservations.
Grab coffee and pastries to go 9:30am – 12:30pm. *selling Rugelach by the dozen*
If you want a little more elbow room, come towards the end of service. Tandem events have a history of selling out, but we’re working hard to make sure we can serve everyone. We’ll have the awning unrolled and picnic tables set up outside.
Can’t wait to see you at Tandem, 26 Main Street, Bristol.
Brunch 9:30 -2:30
Walk Up Coffee/Pastry Stand 9:30-12:30
Brio Coffee / Savoure Soda / Fresh Squeezed Mimosas / Kir Royales / Bloody Marys
Royal Blenheim Apricot Buttermilk Scones / Black Satin Gooseberry Upside Down Cake / Almond Tea Bread with Yuzu & Cranberry (g/f) / Walnut Orange Grapefruit Fig Rugelach / Strawberry Almond Currant Rugelach / Dark Chocolate Brownies / Purple Yam, fresh Fairy Tale Farm Cheese, Dolgo Crabapple Preserve Savory Galette
– Parsnips & Radish with sherry, aioli, pea shoots + poached egg
– Sourdough French toast, Strawberry Cherry Whip, Oklahoma pecans + George Crane’s maple
– Halibut Lox, crème fraiche, sultanas, cress + Lincoln Standard olive oil
– Lettuces, chicories, pear lime crème fraiche vinaigrette, herbs + almonds
– Roasted rhubarb, mandarinquat + pickled apple with V’s 24 hr yogurt + honey
– Fairy Tale Farm Cheeses + V Smiley Preserves with bread from O’Bread.
$2.35 – $12 with ingredients from Kimball Brook Organic Dairy, Nitty Gritty Grains, Wood Mountain Fish, Queen City Acres, Golden Well Sanctuary, O Bread Organic Bakery, Champlain Orchards, Fairy Tale Farm, Lincoln Standard, Firefly Farm, Windfall Orchard, Champlain Valley Bees & Queens, Omar Fugaro + more!