TOWN OF BRISTOL
Monday, November 19, 2018, 6:00 PM
I. Call to Order: 6:00 PM
1. Review agenda for addition, removal, or adjustment of any items per 1 V.S.A. §312(d)(3)(A).
II. Public Forum.
III. Regular Business.
1. Park Use request by Chabad of Middlebury: Chanukah Menorah on the Town Green, Nov. 30 – Dec. 11.
2. Park Use request by Bristol CORE: Lumen on the Town Green, Dec. 22, 4:00pm – 7:00pm.
3. Review of updated Recreation Department community survey prepared by UVM students.
4. Request by Bristol Conservation Commission to spend $2,000 from the Conservation Reserve Fund for an appraisal of the Paul Fuller River Corridor easement area to be placed in permanent conservation.
5. Request by Bristol Conservation Commission to spend $1,500 from the Conservation Reserve Fund for structural engineering assessment of Memorial Park infrastructure.
6. Review of preliminary budget goals and Town Meeting preparations timeline.
7. Request to name the A. Johnson Company driveway to Andrew Johnson Drive.
8. Approval of meeting minutes of November 5, 2018 and November 20, 2017.
9. Authorize accounts payable warrant and any liquor licenses.
10. Selectboard concerns.
11. Town Administrator’s report.
IV. Other Business.
1. Correspondence, reports, correspondence received.
V. Executive Session: personnel matters per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(3), potential interest in real estate per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(2), and potential contract negotiations per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(1)(A).
Next regular Selectboard meetings:
• Monday, December 3, 2018
• Monday, December 17, 2018
Minutes of meetings and some digital agenda materials can be found at: www.bristolvt.org/meeting-minutes/.
Videos of meetings can be found at: www.neatbristol.com/.
Questions? Contact me at (802) 453-2410 or firstname.lastname@example.org.