TOWN OF BRISTOL
Monday, September 17, 2018, 7:00 PM
I. Call to Order: 7:00 PM
1. Review agenda for addition, removal, or adjustment of any items per 1 V.S.A. §312(d)(3)(A).
II. Public Forum.
III. Scheduled Appointments.
1. 7:00 – Public Hearing: CDBG VCDP planning grant for Bristol Family Housing.
2. 7:15 – Public Hearing: Melodie Campbell and Edward Chaloux dog complaint.
3. 7:30 – Certified Local Government presentation: Devin Colman, State Architectural Historian, Vermont Division for Historic Preservation.
IV. Regular Business.
1. Village sidewalks replacement project and tree removal update.
2. Consider appointments to create a New Recreation Center Steering Committee.
3. Consider approval to hire AmeriCorps Volunteer Taylor Goodwin to work with the Bristol Hub.
4. Consider grant application request and execution of a resolution in support of a Municipal Planning Grant to update the Bristol Town Plan.
5. Consider grant application request for an ACRPC Energy Planning Grant.
6. Consider Purchase and Sale Agreement for the 18.8 acres to Stanley Livingston. May include deliberation in Executive Session per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(1)(A).
7. As the Water Commission, consider the water system connection application for Woodland Apartments.
8. Consider request from John Moyers to erect scaffolding over the sidewalks across the façade of 22 Main Street for building renovations.
9. Consider request to close School Street and change traffic flow on Park Place on October 31, 5:00pm – 7:00pm, for Trunk or Treat event off the Town Green.
10. Consider homestead declaration penalty waiver.
11. Continued consideration whether to seek bids from other insurance providers for workers comp and property liability and casualty coverage.
12. Continued consideration of the Vermont League of Cities and Towns FY2020 Municipal Policies.
13. Consider selection of Selectboard liaisons to Town departments.
14. Approval of meeting minutes of September 3, 2018.
15. Authorize accounts payable warrant and any liquor licenses.
16. Selectboard concerns.
17. Town Administrator’s report.
V. Other Business.
1. Correspondence, reports, correspondence received.
VI. Executive Session: personnel matters per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(3), potential real estate negotiations per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(2), and potential contract negotiations per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(1)(A).
Next regular Selectboard meetings:
• Monday, October 1, 2018
• Monday, October 15, 2018
Minutes of meetings and some digital agenda materials can be found at: www.bristolvt.org/meeting-minutes/.
Videos of meetings can be found at: www.neatbristol.com/.
Questions? Contact me at (802) 453-2410 or firstname.lastname@example.org.