TOWN OF BRISTOL
Monday, September 16, 2019, 7:00 PM
I. Call to Order: 7:00 PM
1. Review agenda for addition, removal, or adjustment of any items per 1 V.S.A. §312(d)(3)(A).
II. Public Forum.
III. Regular Business.
1. Consider whether to accept Pike Industries’ proposal for paving Lower Notch Road in November.
2. Consider pay-off for Stoney Hill infrastructure obligation.
3. Recreation Dept./Hub Teen Center grant authorization request: Spark! Connecting Communities for activities to increase college readiness and job placement.
4. Revolving Loan Fund loan adjustment request: Eric Forand. May include deliberation in Executive Session regarding contract negotiations.
5. Approval of September 2, 2019 meeting minutes.
6. Authorize accounts payable warrant and any liquor licenses.
7. Selectboard concerns.
8. Town Administrator’s report.
IV. Other Business.
1. Correspondence, reports, correspondence received.
V. Executive Session: personnel matters per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(3) and potential contract negotiations per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(1)(A).
Next regular Selectboard meetings:
• Monday, September 30, 2019 – RESCHEDULED
• Monday, October 7, 2019
• Monday, October 14, 2019
Minutes of meetings and some digital agenda materials can be found at: www.bristolvt.org/meeting-minutes/.
Videos of meetings can be found at: www.neatbristol.com/.
Questions? Contact me at (802) 453-2410 or email@example.com.