TOWN OF BRISTOL
Monday, October 21, 2019, 7:00 PM
I. Call to Order: 7:00 PM
1. Review agenda for addition, removal, or adjustment of any items per 1 V.S.A. §312(d)(3)(A).
II. Public Forum.
1. 7:00pm – Meridith McFarland and Taylor Welch: Recreation Department updates, Holley Hall roof leak repair.
2. 7:10pm – Audrey Beckwith: Town Green park use application Farmers Market 2020.
3. 7:15pm – Mike Brown: Sodbusters Horseshoe Club Regional Tournament in Bristol 2020.
4. 7:20pm – Eric Cota: grader purchase update; other updates.
IV. Consent Agenda.
1. Approve warning for special Town Meeting election.
2. New street name request for 93 North Street PRD: Cottage Park.
3. Renewal of NeoPost postal machine 63-month lease.
4. Bristol Hub grant summary request: Shaw Industries Community Grant Program for $5,000 to build a greenhouse.
5. Bristol Hub grant summary request: Home Depot for $5,500 for additional greenhouse supplies.
6. Bristol Hub grant summary request: Ben & Jerry’s Foundation Community Action Team for $2,000 to construct a recording studio at the Hub.
V. Regular Business.
1. Stoney Hill Properties project updates; overview and discussion of Firehouse Drive infrastructure plans.
2. Consider Green Mountain Engineering proposal for Basin Street preliminary engineering report update.
3. Consider Green Mountain Engineering proposal to develop Preliminary Engineering Report (PER) for Village water line replacements and authorization to apply for DWSRF planning loan funds.
4. Emergency management planning updates: Oct. 23 and 24 statewide Category 4 exercise, Aug. 2019 table top exercise review, updated Bristol Local Emergency Management Plan.
5. Budget, capital budget, and updated meeting schedule.
6. Approval of October 7, 2019 meeting minutes.
7. Authorize accounts payable warrant, Peoples United Bank line of credit warrant, and any liquor licenses.
8. Selectboard concerns.
9. Town Administrator’s report.
VI. Other Business.
1. Correspondence, reports, correspondence received.
VII. Executive Session: personnel matters per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(3) and potential contract negotiations per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(1)(A).
Next regular Selectboard meetings:
• Monday, November 4, 2019
• Monday, November 18, 2019
Minutes of meetings and some digital agenda materials can be found at: www.bristolvt.org/meeting-minutes/.
Videos of meetings can be found at: www.neatbristol.com/.
Questions? Contact me at (802) 453-2410 or email@example.com.