TOWN OF BRISTOL
Monday, October 15, 2018, 7:00 PM
I. Call to Order: 7:00 PM
1. Review agenda for addition, removal, or adjustment of any items per 1 V.S.A. §312(d)(3)(A).
II. Public Forum.
III. Regular Business.
1. Consider authorization to apply for Assistance to Firefighters Grant (AFG): Bristol Fire Dept.
2. Consider zoning, recreation, and general fee schedule updates and establishment of a fee schedule for use of the Fire Station community room.
3. Consider acceptance of the Cott System electronic land records proposal. May include deliberation in Executive Session.
4. Consider authorization for employees to participate in the EyeMed Vision Care insurance program through VLCT VERB.
5. Consider whether to adjust VLCT PACIF insurance coverage values for municipal buildings.
6. Consider salt purchase from Cargill up to $32,000, sand from A. R. Rathbun up to $50,000 and chloride from Allstate Asphalt up to $22,000.
7. Consider whether to reschedule the October 29 Selectboard meeting date to November 5.
8. Approval of meeting minutes of October 1 and March 19, 2018.
9. Authorize accounts payable warrant and any liquor licenses.
10. Selectboard concerns.
11. Town Administrator’s report.
IV. Other Business.
1. Correspondence, reports, correspondence received.
VI. Executive Session: personnel matters per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(3) and potential contract negotiations per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(1)(A).
Minutes of meetings and some digital agenda materials can be found at: www.bristolvt.org/meeting-minutes/.
Videos of meetings can be found at: www.neatbristol.com/.
Questions? Contact me at (802) 453-2410 or firstname.lastname@example.org.