TOWN OF BRISTOL
Monday, November 5, 2018, 6:00 PM
I. Call to Order: 6:00 PM
1. Review agenda for addition, removal, or adjustment of any items per 1 V.S.A. §312(d)(3)(A).
III. Consent Agenda.
1. Bristol Fire Dept.: Grant summary request for Wildland Fire Gear Grant application.
2. Bristol Fire Dept.: Revised/updated grant summary request for FEMA AFG grant application.
3. Resignation of Firefighter Nicholas Ouellette.
4. Bristol Recreation Dept.: Grant summary request for $500 from the Five Towns Friends of the Arts program.
5. Resolution to appoint Town Administrator Valerie Capels to the Addison County Economic Development Board for one year.
6. Curb cut permit application 2018-04DA: Robert Stoddard, 35 Spring Street.
IV. Regular Business.
1. Consider process for appointment and reappointment of Bristol Fire Dept. officers. May include deliberation under Item VI. Executive Session regarding personnel matters.
2. Bristol Police Dept.: (1) purchase order for new computer and scanning equipment with funds from the Capital Reserve Fund and (2) sale or disposal of surplus property.
3. Request from the Town of Lincoln for contracted law enforcement services through the Bristol Police Department.
4. West Street-Lovers Lane infrastructure final costs update: consider whether to adjust the Capital Roads Fund allocation and USDA final loan amounts.
5. Renewal of West Street-Lovers Lane line of credit with Peoples United Bank.
6. Request to use $1,850 from the Capital Road Fund for installation of new guardrail on Upper Notch Road.
7. Update on solicitation of public suggestions for how to apply the bequest from the Andrew Johnson estate and discuss next steps.
8. Request by citizen to place military-issue headstone in the Briggs Hill Cemetery.
9. Approval of meeting minutes of October 15, 2018.
10. Authorize accounts payable warrant and any liquor licenses.
11. Selectboard concerns.
12. Town Administrator’s report.
V. Other Business.
1. Correspondence, reports, correspondence received.
VI. Executive Session: personnel matters per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(3) and potential contract negotiations per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(1)(A).
Next regular Selectboard meetings:
• Monday, November 19, 2018
• Monday, December 3, 2018
Minutes of meetings and some digital agenda materials can be found at: www.bristolvt.org/meeting-minutes/.
Videos of meetings can be found at: www.neatbristol.com/.
Questions? Contact me at (802) 453-2410 or firstname.lastname@example.org.