TOWN OF BRISTOL
Monday, November 18, 2019, 6:00 PM
I. Call to Order: 6:00 PM
1. Review agenda for addition, removal, or adjustment of any items per 1 V.S.A. §312(d)(3)(A).
II. Public Forum.
1. 6:00pm – Bristol Fire Department: Chief Brett LaRose
• Passing of George Smith, 62-year member of the Bristol F.D.
• Firefighter candidate interview: Jacob Herrick
• Approval of Firefighter Alexis Fojo’s LOA extension request
• ISO survey update
• Alcohol catering for annual dinner
2. 6:20pm – MAUSD community engagement update and invitation: Krista Siringo.
3. 6:25pm – Recreation Department survey update: Meridith McFarland.
4. 6:30pm – Conservation Commission candidate interview: Jono Chapin.
5. 6:40pm – Planning Commission /Town Plan update: Planning Commission Chair Katie Raycroft-Meyer.
IV. Consent Agenda.
1. Bristol Hub grant summary request: Walmart $1,500 for healthy food and snacks.
2. Bristol Hub grant summary request: Neat Repeats $500 for healthy food and snacks.
3. Selection of printing company for the FY2019 Annual Town Report.
4. Town Administrator grant summary request: two Clean Water Block Grants up to $20,000 each for School Street and North Street drywell final designs.
V. Regular Business.
1. Consider formation of a committee to develop an emerald ash borer strategic plan and authorization to apply for a Communities Caring for Canopy Grant.
2. Review of preliminary DRAFT Bristol Winter Operations Plan and Policy.
3. Request by Green Mountain Power that the Town install an illuminated STOP sign at the Burpee Road intersection with Monkton Road.
4. Consider authorization to apply to the USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service Emergency Watershed Protection Program to assist three properties affected in the Oct. 31-Nov. 1 storm.
5. Approval of the October 21 and November 4, 2019 meeting minutes.
6. Authorize accounts payable warrant and any liquor licenses.
7. Selectboard concerns.
8. Town Administrator’s report.
VI. Other Business.
1. Correspondence, reports, correspondence received.
VII. Executive Session: personnel matters per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(3) and 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(4).
Next regular Selectboard meetings:
• Monday, December 2, 2019
• Monday, December 16, 2019
Minutes of meetings and some digital agenda materials can be found at: www.bristolvt.org/meeting-minutes/.
Videos of meetings can be found at: www.neatbristol.com/.
Questions? Contact me at (802) 453-2410 or firstname.lastname@example.org.