TOWN OF BRISTOL
Monday, May 28, 2018, 7:00 PM
I. Call to Order: 7:00 PM
1. Review agenda for addition, removal, or adjustment of any items per 1 V.S.A. 312(d)(3)(A).
II. Public Forum.
1. This is an opportunity for citizens to briefly share comments and concerns with the Board about matters that are not on the agenda (up to 5 minutes for each topic). A topic requiring more than 5 minutes should be scheduled for a future agenda.
III. Scheduled Appointments.
1. 7:00 PM – Public Works Foreman Eric Cota: request to purchase vehicle ahead of schedule; department updates.
2. 7:20 PM – Porter Knight: Resolution to ratify insurance coverage for the Bristol Recreation Club and Trail Network update.
IV. Regular Business.
1. Consider request for Bristol Elementary School to close a short section of Mountain Street for “Fun Day,” Friday, June 8.
2. Consider authorizing submission of applications for Occupancy Protection and DUI Grants through the Governor’s Highway Safety Program.
3. Reconsider concerns about the speed limit on North Street and enforcement.
4. Consider sharing half the cost of the Construction Permit Application for Woodland Apartments water connection as co-applicant.
5. Consider selection of a contractor to paint the band stand.
6. Consideration of West Street land purchase for the purpose of a developing new teen center recreation facility.
7. Approval of meeting minutes of April 16, April 30, and May 14, 2018.
8. Authorize accounts payable warrant and any liquor licenses.
9. Selectboard concerns.
10. Town Administrator’s report.
V. Other Business.
1. Correspondence, reports, correspondence received.
VII. Executive Session: personnel matters per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(3) and contract negotiations per 1 V.S.A. §313(3).
* The agenda and Town Administrator’s Report will be available on Bristol’s Web site at http://www.bristolvt.org/.
* Minutes of past meetings can be found at: http://www.bristolvt.org/meeting-minutes/.
* Videos of meetings can be found at: www.neatbristol.com/.
* Agenda materials not otherwise protected by the public records law are available for review and copies are available on request.
Questions? Contact me at (802) 453-2410 or firstname.lastname@example.org.