TOWN OF BRISTOL
Monday, May 27, 2019, 7:00 PM
I. Call to Order: 7:00 PM
1. Review agenda for addition, removal, or adjustment of any items per 1 V.S.A. §312(d)(3)(A).
II. Public Forum.
III. Visitor Appointments.
1. 7:00pm – Lloyd Dike: Planning Commission candidate interview.
2. 7:10pm – Kristin Underwood: Robert Fuller parcel acquisition update, request to send letter, and consider role in subdivision.
IV. Regular Business.
1. Continued discussion of the Main Street Lighting and Sidewalk and 2020 Route 116 Paving projects. Possible Selectboard action to choose preferred design and funding options.
2. Authorization to apply to the Vermont Bicycle and Pedestrian Grant Program for additional Main Street Lighting and Sidewalk grant funds.
3. Reconsider purchase of roadside mower for an alternative model.
4. Water Commission: consider preliminary Water Use Ordinance amendments, clarification of water connection fee and covered expenses, budget, and preparation for the June annual meeting.
5. Sewer Commission: consider Septic Ordinance amendments, budget, and preparation for the June annual meeting.
6. Consider DominionTech’s contract for FY2020 computer security and IT services.
7. Continued appointment and/or reappointment of Town officials. Possible deliberation in Executive Session.
8. Approval of meeting minutes of May 13, 2019.
9. Authorize accounts payable warrant and any liquor licenses.
10. Selectboard concerns.
11. Town Administrator’s report.
V. Other Business.
1. Correspondence, reports, correspondence received.
VII. Executive Session: personnel matters per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(3) – tentative.
Next regular Selectboard meetings:
• Monday, June 10, 2019 – Annual Water & Sewer District Meeting
• Monday, June 24, 2019
Minutes of meetings and some digital agenda materials can be found at: www.bristolvt.org/meeting-minutes/.
Videos of meetings can be found at: www.neatbristol.com/.
Questions? Contact me at (802) 453-2410 or email@example.com.