TOWN OF BRISTOL
Monday, March 4, 2019, 6:00 PM
I. Call to Order: 6:00 PM
1. Review agenda for addition, removal, or adjustment of any items per 1 V.S.A. §312(d)(3)(A).
II. Public Forum.
III. Police District Public Information Meeting.
IV. Regular Business.
1. Request by Public Works Dept. to purchase new chloride trailer with Capital Equipment Reserve funds.
2. Consider cost proposal from DominionTech for installation of a firewall and other security services on Town Office computers.
3. Approval of meeting minutes of December 17, 2018, January 28, 2019, and February 18, 2019.
4. Authorize accounts payable warrant and any liquor licenses.
5. Selectboard concerns.
6. Town Administrator’s report.
V. Other Business.
1. Correspondence, reports, correspondence received.
VI. Executive Session (tentative): personnel matters per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(3), contract negotiations per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(1)(A), and pending litigation per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(1)(E).
Next regular Selectboard meetings:
• Monday, March 18, 2019
• Monday, April 1, 2019
Minutes of meetings and some digital agenda materials can be found at: www.bristolvt.org/meeting-minutes/.
Videos of meetings can be found at: www.neatbristol.com/.
Questions? Contact me at (802) 453-2410 or email@example.com.