TOWN OF BRISTOL
Monday, June 25, 2018, 7:00 PM
I. Call to Order: 7:00 PM
1. Review agenda for addition, removal, or adjustment of any items per 1 V.S.A. 312(d)(3)(A).
II. Public Forum.
1. This is an opportunity for citizens to briefly share comments and concerns with the Board about matters that are not on the agenda (up to 5 minutes for each topic). A topic requiring more than 5 minutes should be scheduled for a future agenda.
III. Scheduled Appointments.
1. 7:00 PM – Public Hearing Continuation – Water and Sewer District Annual Meeting.
2. 7:20 PM – Bristol Cliffs Bakery: Request for abatement of sewer bill.
3. 7:30 PM – Conservation Commission: request to use $3,500 Conservation Reserve Funds for interpretive sign panel.
4. 7:40 PM – Ron LaRose: Memorial Park sign.
IV. Regular Business.
1. Continued discussion of the Police Chief Review Committee process, selection of background check investigator, next steps. May include deliberation in Executive Session to discuss contract negotiations.
2. Consider curb cut application #18-02DA: Paul and Peter Jackman for parcel on Pine Street.
3. Consider adjustments to Agreement between Town and Vermont Gas Systems, Inc. proposed by VGS.
4. Consider appointment of representative(s) to the Addison County Regional Planning Commission and to the ACRPC Transportation Advisory Committee. May include deliberation in Executive Session to discuss appointments.
5. Consider a proposed contract with the Addison County Regional Planning Commission to assist with coordination and administration of the Ecosystem Restoration Program grant to develop a Stormwater Master Plan for Bristol Village.
6. Consider allocation of voter-restored funds to Recreation Department budget.
7. Consider selection of contractor to repair Varney Cemetery headstones damaged by fallen trees from the October 2017 wind storm. May include deliberation in Executive Session to discuss contract negotiations.
8. Consider approval of Sullivan, Powers, & Company contract for the FY2018 audit services. May include deliberation in Executive Session to discuss contract negotiations.
9. Consider ratification of submission of Letter of Intent to participate in the Vermont Dept. of Environmental Conservation/Addison County Regional Planning Commission Municipal Grants-in-Aid.
10. Approval of meeting minutes of June 11, 2018.
11. Authorize accounts payable warrant and any liquor licenses.
12. Selectboard concerns.
13. Town Administrator’s report.
V. Other Business.
1. Correspondence, reports, correspondence received.
VI. Executive Session: personnel matters per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(3), potential real estate negotiations per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(2), and potential contract negotiations per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(1)(A).
* The agenda and Town Administrator’s Report are available on Bristol’s Web site at http://www.bristolvt.org/.
* Minutes of past meetings can be found at: http://www.bristolvt.org/meeting-minutes/.
* Videos of meetings can be found at: www.neatbristol.com/.
* Agenda materials not otherwise protected by the public records law are available for review and copies are available on request.
Questions? Contact me at (802) 453-2410 or firstname.lastname@example.org.