TOWN OF BRISTOL
Monday, July 9, 2018, 7:00 PM
I. Call to Order: 7:00 PM
1. Review agenda for addition, removal, or adjustment of any items per 1 V.S.A. 312(d)(3)(A).
II. Public Forum.
1. This is an opportunity for citizens to briefly share comments and concerns with the Board about matters that are not on the agenda (up to 5 minutes for each topic). A topic requiring more than 5 minutes should be scheduled for a future agenda.
III. Scheduled Appointments.
1. 7:00 PM – Tree Warden candidate interviews: Fred Schroeder, Tom Shea, Ashleigh Smith, John Sweptston. May include Selectboard deliberation in Executive Session to discuss appointments.
2. 7:20 PM – Brett LaRose: Fire Station drainage punch list item and request on behalf of the N.H. Munsill Hose, Hook & Ladder Company to apply epoxy to the Fire Station floor.
IV. Regular Business.
1. Consider approving use of VT-Alert for public notification system.
2. Consider adjustments to Agreement between Town and Vermont Gas Systems, Inc. proposed by VGS. May include deliberation in Executive Session regarding contract negotiations.
3. Consider request by Green Mountain Stage Race for use of Town roads.
4. Consider amendment to the Stoney Hill Properties, LLC purchase and sale agreement and certain conditions.
5. Continued review of Selectboard goals, priorities, and general schedule for 2018 – 2019.
6. Approval of meeting minutes of June 25 and June 27, 2018.
7. Authorize accounts payable warrant and any liquor licenses.
8. Selectboard concerns.
9. Town Administrator’s report.
V. Other Business.
1. Correspondence, reports, correspondence received.
VI. Executive Session: personnel matters per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(3), potential real estate negotiations per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(2), and potential contract negotiations per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(1)(A).
* The agenda and Town Administrator’s Report will be available next week on Bristol’s Web site at http://www.bristolvt.org/.
* Minutes of past meetings can be found at: http://www.bristolvt.org/meeting-minutes/.
* Videos of meetings can be found at: www.neatbristol.com/.
* Agenda materials not otherwise protected by the public records law are available for review and copies are available on request.
Questions? Contact me at (802) 453-2410 or firstname.lastname@example.org.