TOWN OF BRISTOL
Monday, July 23, 2018, 7:00 PM
I. Call to Order: 7:00 PM
1. Review agenda for addition, removal, or adjustment of any items per 1 V.S.A. §312(d)(3)(A).
II. Public Forum.
1. This is an opportunity for citizens to briefly share comments and concerns with the Board about matters that are not on the agenda (up to 5 minutes for each topic). A topic requiring more than 5 minutes should be scheduled for a future agenda.
III. Scheduled Appointments.
1. Everett and Nancy Lee: request to abate water bill.
2. Treefort, LLC: request for Bristol Cliffs Café water bill abatement.
IV. Regular Business.
1. Consider next steps and possible finalization of Agreement between Town and Vermont Gas Systems, Inc.
2. Finalize amendment to the Stoney Hill Properties, LLC purchase and sale agreement.
3. Consider curb cut application #18-03DA: Wilma Wood on Hardscrabble Road (tentative).
4. Approval of meeting minutes of July 9, 2018.
5. Authorize accounts payable warrant and any liquor licenses.
6. Selectboard concerns.
7. Town Administrator’s report.
V. Other Business.
1. Correspondence, reports, correspondence received.
VI. Executive Session: personnel matters per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(3), potential real estate negotiations per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(2), and potential contract negotiations per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(1)(A).
* The agenda and Town Administrator’s Report will be available next week on Bristol’s Web site at http://www.bristolvt.org/.
* Minutes of past meetings can be found at: http://www.bristolvt.org/meeting-minutes/.
* Videos of meetings can be found at: www.neatbristol.com/.
* Agenda materials not otherwise protected by the public records law are available for review and copies are available on request.
Questions? Contact me at (802) 453-2410 or firstname.lastname@example.org.