TOWN OF BRISTOL
Monday, March 5, 2018, 5:30 PM
Upstairs at Holley Hall
I. Call to Order: 5:30 PM
1. Review agenda for addition, removal, or adjustment of any items per 1 V.S.A. 312(d)(3)(A).
II. Public Forum.
1. This is an opportunity for citizens to briefly share comments and concerns with the Board about matters that are not on the agenda (up to 5 minutes for each topic). A topic requiring more than 5 minutes should be scheduled for a future agenda.
III. Scheduled Appointments.
1. 6:00 PM – Police District informational meeting: proposed Police District FY2019 budget.
IV. Regular Business.
1. Review Police Chief job description, job announcement, review committee, and proposed timeline for recruitment.
2. Consider approval of resolution for Downtown Transportation Fund Grant to assist with sidewalk and lighting project on Main Street.
3. Approval of meeting minutes of February 19, 2018.
4. Authorize accounts payable warrant and any liquor licenses.
5. Selectboard concerns.
6. Administrator’s report.
V. Other Business.
1. Correspondence, reports, correspondence received.
VI. Executive Session: possible personnel matters per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(3) and contract negotiations per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(1)(A).
Please note the 5:30pm start time. The Selectboard will tend to the agenda items as time allows before the Police District public information meeting, between that and Town Meeting, and following Town Meeting if necessary. The agenda and Town Administrator’s report are available on Bristol’s Web site at www.bristolvt.org. Feel free to contact me at email@example.com for a copy and/or to be added to the e-mail distribution list.
Questions? Contact me at (802) 453-2410 or firstname.lastname@example.org.