TOWN OF BRISTOL
Monday, February 18, 2019, 6:00 PM
I. Call to Order: 6:00 PM
1. Review agenda for addition, removal, or adjustment of any items per 1 V.S.A. §312(d)(3)(A).
II. Public Forum.
III. Police District Public Information Meeting.
IV. Visitor Appointments.
1. 6:15 – Brett LaRose and Raluca Cristea: Bristol Firefighter candidate.
2. 6:25 – Brian McCormick: Complaint regarding Todd Baldwin’s dogs.
3. 6:40 – David Rosen and Melanie Lloyd: Conservation Commission candidates.
4. 6:55 – Melanie Kessler: Public Assemblage permit request for 3rd Annual Human Powered Parade, Saturday, May 11, 2019.
5. 7:10 – Porter Knight and Kristin Underwood: Memorial Park improvements project update.
V. Regular Business.
1. Recreation Department: adjustment of Assistant the to Director title to Assistant Director.
2. Consider authorization for the Recreation Director to apply for a RiseVT Amplify grant funds to promote the Bristol Walking Group.
3. Public Assemblage permit request: Vermont Paddlers Club New Haven Ledges Race, April 13, 2019 (April 20 backup date), Eagle Park.
4. Town Meeting preparations with Moderator Fred Baser.
5. Consider request from a motorist for reimbursement of damages to vehicle from collision with a pot hole on Rocky Dale Road.
6. Consider acceptance of a proposed contract with DuBois & King for the Main Street Lighting and Sidewalk Improvements Project.
7. Consider authorization for the Town Administrator to apply for additional Downtown Transportation Fund grant funds for the Main Street Lighting and Sidewalk Improvement Project.
8. Approval of meeting minutes of December 17, 2018, January 28, 2019, and February 4, 2019.
9. Authorize accounts payable warrant and any liquor licenses.
10. Selectboard concerns.
11. Town Administrator’s report.
VI. Other Business.
1. Correspondence, reports, correspondence received.
VII. Executive Session: personnel matters per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(3), contract negotiations per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(1)(A), and pending litigation per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(1)(E).
Next regular Selectboard meetings:
• Monday, March 4, 2019 – Annual Town and Police District Meetings
• Monday, March 18, 2019
Minutes of meetings and some digital agenda materials can be found at: www.bristolvt.org/meeting-minutes/.
Videos of meetings can be found at: www.neatbristol.com/.
Questions? Contact me at (802) 453-2410 or firstname.lastname@example.org.