TOWN OF BRISTOL
Monday, December 3, 2018, 6:00 PM
I. Call to Order: 6:00 PM
1. Review agenda for addition, removal, or adjustment of any items per 1 V.S.A. §312(d)(3)(A).
II. Public Forum.
III. Regular Business.
1. Appointment of Bristol Fire Chief. May include deliberation in Executive Session.
2. Appointment of Bristol Deputy Fire Chief. May include deliberation in Executive Session.
3. Budget workshop: Recreation Department.
4. 76 West Street and Community Center Steering Committee updates and determine next steps.
5. Consider second amendment to the Stoney Hill Properties, LLC Purchase and Sale Agreement to extend completion date.
6. Consider resolution to release the Town’s interests in all remaining “perpetual lease lands” in the Town of Bristol per 24 V.S.A. §2409(b)(2).
7. Approval of meeting minutes of November 19, 2018 and December 4, 2017.
8. Authorize accounts payable warrant and any liquor licenses.
9. Selectboard concerns.
10. Town Administrator’s report.
IV. Other Business.
1. Correspondence, reports, correspondence received.
V. Executive Session: personnel matters per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(3) and potential contract negotiations per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(1)(A).
Next regular Selectboard meetings:
* Monday, December 17, 2018
* Monday, January 7, 201
Minutes of meetings and some digital agenda materials can be found at: www.bristolvt.org/meeting-minutes/.
Videos of meetings can be found at: www.neatbristol.com/.
Questions? Contact me at (802) 453-2410 or firstname.lastname@example.org.