TOWN OF BRISTOL
Monday, December 17, 2018, 6:00 PM
I. Call to Order: 6:00 PM
1. Review agenda for addition, removal, or adjustment of any items per 1 V.S.A. §312(d)(3)(A).
II. Public Forum.
III. Regular Business.
1. Continued consideration of the proposed updates to the Bristol zoning permit and subdivision fee schedule.
2. Planning & Zoning Department update: Kris Perlee.
3. Budget workshop: Fire Department.
4. All-Hazards Mitigation Plan adoption and resolution.
5. Emergency preparedness general discussion and update.
6. Budget workshop: Public Works Department.
7. Bristol Revolving Loan Fund: consider writing off Liz Lovely debt due to bankruptcy.
8. Approve meeting minutes of December 3, 2018 and December 18, 2017.
9. Authorize accounts payable warrant and any liquor licenses.
10. Selectboard concerns.
11. Town Administrator’s report.
IV. Other Business.
1. Correspondence, reports, correspondence received.
V. Executive Session: personnel matters per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(3) and potential contract negotiations per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(1)(A).
Next regular Selectboard meetings:
• Monday, January 7, 2019
• Monday, January 14, 2019 – special budget workshop meeting
• Monday, January 21, 2019
Minutes of meetings and some digital agenda materials can be found at: www.bristolvt.org/meeting-minutes/.
Videos of meetings can be found at: www.neatbristol.com/.
Questions? Contact me at (802) 453-2410 or email@example.com.