TOWN OF BRISTOL
Monday, August 5, 2019, 7:00 PM
I. Call to Order: 7:00 PM
1. Review agenda for addition, removal, or adjustment of any items per 1 V.S.A. §312(d)(3)(A).
II. Public Forum.
III. Scheduled Appointments.
1. 7:00pm – Bob Spofford – appeal of water repair invoice.
IV. Regular Business.
1. Stormwater Master Plan final report and presentation: Dana Allen (Watershed Consulting).
2. Select contractor for Mountain Street sidewalk replacement. May include deliberation in Executive Session.
3. Consider bids for purchase of the 2008 ditch bank mower. May include deliberation in Executive Session.
4. Set the FY2020 municipal tax rates.
5. Approve and execute the West Street infrastructure USDA loan documents.
6. Approve and execute the Peoples United Bank South Street bond anticipation note renewal documents.
7. Green Mountain Stage Race request to use Town roads Sept. 1, 2019.
8. Approval of July 8, July 22, and July 23, 2019 meeting minutes.
9. Authorize accounts payable warrant and any liquor licenses.
10. Selectboard concerns.
11. Town Administrator’s report.
V. Other Business.
1. Correspondence, reports, correspondence received.
VI. Executive Session: personnel matters per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(3) and/or potential contract negotiations per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(1)(A) — tentative.
Next regular Selectboard meetings:
• Monday, August 19, 2019
• Monday, September 2, 2019
Minutes of meetings and some digital agenda materials can be found at: www.bristolvt.org/meeting-minutes/.
Videos of meetings can be found at: www.neatbristol.com/.
Questions? Contact me at (802) 453-2410 or firstname.lastname@example.org.