TOWN OF BRISTOL
Monday, August 20, 2018, 7:00 PM
I. Call to Order: 7:00 PM
1. Review agenda for addition, removal, or adjustment of any items per 1 V.S.A. §312(d)(3)(A).
II. Public Forum.
1. This is an opportunity for citizens to briefly share comments and concerns with the Board about matters that are not on the agenda (up to 5 minutes for each topic). A topic requiring more than 5 minutes should be scheduled for a future agenda.
III. Scheduled Appointments.
1. 7:00 – Energy Committee candidate interview: Richard Butz.
2. 8:15 – Fire Chief Brett LaRose and Fire Fighter candidate Roy Catella.
IV. Regular Business.
1. Consider the Purchase and Sale Agreement between the Town of Bristol Edward and Suzanne Shepard for the purchase of 76 West Street and overall update.
2. Consider request from Danny Grace for the Town to discontinue the Class 4 section of Purinton Road.
3. Consider proposals for the Bristol Stormwater Master Plan for the Village Center Planning Area and select consultant.
4. Consider bids for the Lawrence Memorial Library front steps painting and select contractor.
5. Continued consideration of a proposal by Green Mountain Engineering to serve as project manager for the Firehouse Drive infrastructure layout and construction per the Stoney Hill Properties Purchase and Sale Agreement.
6. Consider acceptance of the Jackman’s Fuel prebuy offer of fuel for Town operations for the period September 1, 2018 through April 30, 2019.
7. Consider appointment of a delegate to the Vermont League of Cities and Towns annual meeting and review of the VLCT FY2020 Municipal Policies.
8. Approval of meeting minutes of August 6 and June 11, 2018.
9. Consider a cut-off/deadline for Selectboard agenda items.
10. Authorize accounts payable warrant and any liquor licenses.
11. Selectboard concerns.
12. Town Administrator’s report.
V. Other Business.
1. Correspondence, reports, correspondence received.
VI. Executive Session: personnel matters per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(3), potential real estate negotiations per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(2), and potential contract negotiations per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(1)(A).
* The agenda and Town Administrator’s Report are available on Bristol’s Web site at http://www.bristolvt.org/.
* Minutes of past meetings and now many digital agenda materials can be found at: http://www.bristolvt.org/meeting-minutes/.
* Videos of meetings can be found at: www.neatbristol.com/.
Questions? Contact me at (802) 453-2410 or email@example.com.