TOWN OF BRISTOL
Monday, April 30, 2018, 7:00 PM
I. Call to Order: 7:00 PM
1. Review agenda for addition, removal, or adjustment of any items per 1 V.S.A. 312(d)(3)(A).
II. Public Forum.
1. This is an opportunity for citizens to briefly share comments and concerns with the Board about matters that are not on the agenda (up to 5 minutes for each topic). A topic requiring more than 5 minutes should be scheduled for a future agenda.
III. Scheduled Appointments.
1. 7:00 PM – Public Hearing – Running-at-large violations of Dog Ordinance: Vicki and Greg West.
2. 7:15 PM – Brian LaClair and Troy Paradee: Update on Teen Center and Bristol Recreation Club activities, including mural and skate park upgrades.
3. 7:30 PM – Brett LaRose: Consideration of quotes for Fire Station cleaning services. May include deliberation in Executive Session to discuss contract negotiations.
4. 7:45 PM – Energy Committee candidate interviews: Sally Burrell, Peter Grant, John McCormick, and Liston Freeman. May include deliberation in Executive Session to discuss public officer appointments.
5. 8:15 PM – Ian Albinson: Request permission to block off Main Street Saturday, June 16, 2018, 1:00pm – 9:00pm, for Pocock Rocks Music Festival and Street Fair.
IV. Regular Business.
1. Consider conduct of a citizen survey regarding customer interest in Vermont Gas.
2. Consider draft Road Crew Member job description and recruitment timeline.
3. Resume consideration of installing picnic tables at the Lord’s Prayer Rock Park.
4. Approval of meeting minutes March 16, March 27, and April 2, and April 16, 2018.
5. Authorize accounts payable warrant and any liquor licenses.
6. Selectboard concerns.
7. Town Administrator’s report.
V. Other Business.
VI. Executive Session: personnel matters per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(3), contract negotiations per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(1)(A), and/or labor relations agreement per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(1)(B).
The agenda and Town Administrator’s report are available on Bristol’s Web site at http://www.bristolvt.org/.
Minutes of past meetings can be found at: http://www.bristolvt.org/meeting-minutes/.
Videos of meetings can be found at: www.neatbristol.com/.
Questions? Contact me at (802) 453-2410 or email@example.com.