TOWN OF BRISTOL
Monday, April 16, 2018, 6:30 PM
Upstairs at Holley Hall
I. Call to Order: 6:30 PM
1. Review agenda for addition, removal, or adjustment of any items per 1 V.S.A. 312(d)(3)(A).
II. Executive Session for contract negotiations per 1 V.S.A. §313(1)(A) regarding union negotiations with the New England Police Benevolent Association.
III. Public Forum.
1. This is an opportunity for citizens to briefly share comments and concerns with the Board about matters that are not on the agenda (up to 5 minutes for each topic). A topic requiring more than 5 minutes should be scheduled for a future agenda.
IV. Scheduled Appointments.
1. 7:00 PM – Brian LaClair and Troy Paradee: Update on Teen Center and Bristol Recreation Club activities, including mural and skate park upgrades.
2. 7:20 PM – Pete Diminico – Conservation Commission Eagle Park post-flood platform repair proposal.
V. Regular Business.
1. Continued discussion of draft License Agreement with Vermont Gas.
2. Review, consider updates to, and adoption of the Local Emergency Operations Plan (LEOP).
3. As Water Commission: consider review and approval of application for new water service connection on High Street from 48 Mountain Terrace (Tom and Claire Wallace).
4. Consider leave of absence request from Firefighter Chad Perlee.
5. Approval of Peoples United Bank line of credit renewal for Holley Hall improvements.
6. Approval of meeting minutes of March 27 and March 28, April 2, and April 5, 2018.
7. Authorize accounts payable warrant and any liquor licenses.
8. Selectboard concerns.
9. Town Administrator’s report.
VI. Other Business.
1. Correspondence, reports, correspondence received.
VII. Executive Session: personnel matters per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(3) — tentative.
Please note the 6:30pm start time with an Executive Session we hope will not require more than 30 minutes, though it may result in a delay to start of the regular meeting.
The agenda and Town Administrator’s report are available on Bristol’s Web site at http://www.bristolvt.org/.
Minutes of past meetings can be found at: http://www.bristolvt.org/meeting-minutes/.
Videos of meetings can be found at: www.neatbristol.com/.
Questions? Contact me at (802) 453-2410 or firstname.lastname@example.org.