TOWN OF BRISTOL
Monday, April 1, 2019, 7:00 PM
I. Call to Order: 7:00 PM
1. Review agenda for addition, removal, or adjustment of any items per 1 V.S.A. §312(d)(3)(A).
II. Public Forum.
1. This is an opportunity for citizens to briefly share comments and concerns with the Board about matters that are not on the agenda (up to 5 minutes for each topic). A topic requiring more than 5 minutes should be scheduled for a future agenda.
III. Visitor Appointments.
1. 7:00pm – Core Area Sewer application to increase allocation: Michael and Susan Keith, 20 Main Street.
2. 7:10pm – Follow up on Selectboard action regarding bark collars: Todd Baldwin.
3. 8:30pm +/- – Bristol Teen Center Director candidate: Taylor Welch.
IV. Consent Agenda.
1. Use of Technology Reserve Fund for purchase of new computer for Treasurer’s office per quote.
2. Ratify establishment of a Town of Bristol Instagram account.
3. Renewal of the Addison County Humane Society Homeward Bound contract.
4. Bristol Firefighter 6-month leave of absence request: Alex Bishop.
5. Authorize Selectboard Chair to sign the 2018/2019 Vermont Youth Development Corps AmeriCorps Program Host Site Agreement.
V. Regular Business.
1. Selection of a contractor for North Street paving from Main Street to Heffernan’s Greenhouse.
2. Update on upcoming spring projects: Public Works Foreman Eric Cota.
3. Public Works Department request: Authorization to apply for VTrans grant for West Street drainage improvements.
4. Continued appointment and/or reappointment of Town officials.
5. Review Selectboard schedule, goals, and priorities for 2019 – 2020.
6. Approval of meeting minutes of March 18, 2019.
7. Authorize accounts payable warrant and any liquor licenses.
8. Selectboard concerns.
9. Town Administrator’s report.
VI. Other Business.
1. Correspondence, reports, correspondence received.
VII. Executive Session: personnel matters per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(3), contract negotiations per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(1)(A), and attorney-client communications per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(1)(F).
Next regular Selectboard meetings:
• Monday, April 15, 2019
• Monday, April 29, 2019
Minutes of meetings and some digital agenda materials can be found at: www.bristolvt.org/meeting-minutes/.
Videos of meetings can be found at: www.neatbristol.com/.
Questions? Contact me at (802) 453-2410 or email@example.com.