TOWN OF BRISTOL
Monday, June 24, 2019, 7:00 PM
I. Call to Order: 7:00 PM
1. Review agenda for addition, removal, or adjustment of any items per 1 V.S.A. §312(d)(3)(A).
II. Public Forum.
III. Scheduled Appointments.
1. 7:00pm – Public Hearing – Alleged Dog Ordinance violations:
• Travis Manning – potentially viscous dogs running at large; dogs not registered
• Nancy Perlee – nuisance dog barking
• Paul and Janette Hill – nuisance dog barking
2. 7:20pm – Request for funding support for Memorial Park Trail construction: Porter Knight.
3. 7:30pm – Continuation of Public Hearing – Water and Sewer District Annual Meeting:
• Review of operating budgets, capital budgets, and upcoming projects
• Consider adjustments to rates
• Potential ordinance updates
• General issues
IV. Regular Business.
1. Determine whether to sell or otherwise dispose of 2008 roadside mower.
2. 2019 sidewalk replacement projects: determine segments and scope of work.
3. Selection of contractor for dry well and culvert installation on West Street and East Street.
4. Bristol Conservation Commission memo to adjust and correct member appointments and terms.
5. Bristol Rescue annual coin drop application: July 4, 2019, at North Street by the Squad, East Street by Mountain Street, and West Street near Airport Drive.
6. Approval of meeting minutes of June 10, and June 13, 2019.
7. Authorize accounts payable warrant and any liquor licenses.
8. Selectboard concerns.
9. Town Administrator’s report.
V. Other Business.
1. Correspondence, reports, correspondence received.
VI. Executive Session: personnel matters per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(3) and potential contract negotiations per 1 V.S.A. §313(a)(1)(A).
Next regular Selectboard meetings:
• Monday, July 8, 2019 – Main Street lighting and sidewalk project details
• Monday, July 22, 2019
Minutes of meetings and some digital agenda materials can be found at: www.bristolvt.org/meeting-minutes/.
Videos of meetings can be found at: www.neatbristol.com/.
Questions? Contact me at (802) 453-2410 or firstname.lastname@example.org.